Sunday, April 6, 2008

Back Home

Last week was my school's spring break. I had a great week visiting friends and family in Massachusetts and New Hampshire. Below are just a few of the things I did while there. I got my horse fix, as you can see.
I had lunch at my former school in Orange with many of the teachers with whom I worked. Leanne and I co-taught second grade for 3 years. The kids referred to us as "the short one" and "the tall one" and you can see why.
I spent some time at Frog Pond Farm with some of my favorite two- and four-legged friends in Amherst. It felt so good to ride Duet again with Jessie and Summer.

I drove up to Windham, NH for an afternoon with Ian's mom. Ian's dad just got a new horse, Kellan. He is gigantic, but just a big teddy bear. CC is behind him looking rather tiny in comparison.
The latter half of my trip was spent in Charlton with my parents, brother, and 3 very sleepy cats.
As always the week went by much too quickly and I flew back to MN last night. It will be just me and the cats for the next few days while Ian is in San Diego for a conference. We just missed each other at the airport. His flight left several hours before mine arrived.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kellan is gorgeous! I can't wait to see him in person! He makes CC look like such a runt :)
-lib

sitemeter