Hey MN Relatives! My wife, Mrs. Anonymous and I also have some important and exciting family news to share with you... we are going to be the parents of... a new LCD tv!! Ok, while the TV is exciting, it pales in comparison to what we really want to share with you, something that is more important than any material item: yes, I'm talking about "family". The true earth shattering news is that we will soon be bringing something very special into the world ... a freshly carved pumpkin!! Ok, although Linus is going to be somehow both adorable and creepy when we are done carving him, he is not the actual news we've been building up to. We know we can't put anything past you, so, without further adieu, here it goes... wait for it... I'm overfilled with nervous energy about this if you can't tell already... keep waiting for it... courage continues to grow... just a little bit longer... wait a second, my cell phone is ringing. Please hold.
3 comments:
If only he were really that cool...
Hey MN Relatives! My wife, Mrs. Anonymous and I also have some important and exciting family news to share with you... we are going to be the parents of... a new LCD tv!! Ok, while the TV is exciting, it pales in comparison to what we really want to share with you, something that is more important than any material item: yes, I'm talking about "family". The true earth shattering news is that we will soon be bringing something very special into the world ... a freshly carved pumpkin!! Ok, although Linus is going to be somehow both adorable and creepy when we are done carving him, he is not the actual news we've been building up to. We know we can't put anything past you, so, without further adieu, here it goes... wait for it... I'm overfilled with nervous energy about this if you can't tell already... keep waiting for it... courage continues to grow... just a little bit longer... wait a second, my cell phone is ringing. Please hold.
Mr. Anonymous
what a stitch!
Post a Comment