Such a cute belly! I also didn't realize that Colin was due around the same time as you, should we be sending him congrats as well?
Awesome post. I laughed right out loud (and at work, where I'm not supposed to be looking at things like this...)-jess
Such a cute little Pooch!! Can't wait to see you in person! Love, Kirky
You are catching up quick, look out Colin... love the baby bump Cindy! -Leanne
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Such a cute belly! I also didn't realize that Colin was due around the same time as you, should we be sending him congrats as well?
Awesome post. I laughed right out loud (and at work, where I'm not supposed to be looking at things like this...)
-jess
Such a cute little Pooch!! Can't wait to see you in person! Love, Kirky
You are catching up quick, look out Colin... love the baby bump Cindy! -Leanne
Post a Comment