I've decided I'll be able to keep up with our life better if I just do a post a month. So, here's some of what life was like in September!
| Our 13 pound 9 ounce one month old! |
| Our neighbor made this adorable onesie for Emerson. Too bad it fit him for only a day! |
Lark Toys
Kellogg, MN
Old time ride on toys!
| "What is this box for?" |
| We have this same picture from when Hunter was less than a year old. If only we could have gotten Emerson's head in the other space. That would have been cute and quite an acrobatic trick! |
| This picture cracks me up. Hunter LOVED the merry go round this year. He went on it twice and wanted to go again. Last year he was scared of the carousel ride. |
Mini Golf at Lark Toys
| Look at that concentration! He didn't actually play a whole game of mini golf. Ian just got Hunter a club and ball to try one hole. His grip was a cross between baseball and tennis. |
The Highlight of the Month!
Hunter's Birthday Party
Northwoods Orchard
September 22nd
| We'll be picking hay out of his clothes for weeks! |
| Hunter's good buddy, Joe, and two of my wonderful students from last year, Lilly and Alden. |
| Hunter and his buddy since birth, Alistair. |
| Hunter and Grampa |
| Alden and Lilly helping Hunter around the corn maze...he's on the left. Hunter just adores these two girls (and I have a hunch they adore him too!) |
| Hunter found the last letter, E! He's stamping their papers. Everyone got a prize for finding all 6 letters in the maze. |
A few photos of our youngest little cutie!
1 comment:
Great Post! I love seeing pictures of you guys and the boys! You all look so wonderful. Happy Birthday Hunter!
Post a Comment