While my dad and Ian were off in the wilderness of Northern MN, my mom and I enjoyed doing things around Southern MN. The pictures are just a sampling of the things we did.

We exhausted ourselves walking around the Mall of America. You can't see everything in just a day, but a day is more than enough time to get your fill of that place.

We spent a day in RedWing. I think I need to try a smaller size.

Since RedWing is home to RedWing Shoes, you can find these gigantic boots all over the place advertising businesses.

We took a self-guided tour of the Plummer House which is just around a few corners from our home in SW Rochester. It was the home of Henry Plummer, one of the doctors hired by the Mayos.
We walked through the beautiful gardens. I got a bit thirsty.

Standing on the stairs in the main entryway with Dr. Plummer behind us.
No comments:
Post a Comment